Welcome to San Antonio Catholic Church Faith Formation Programs.
Let the children come to me….. Matthew 19:14
To Love & Serve the Lord
For Religious Education Volunteer Opportunities,
please contact: (714) 974-2053
For Youth Ministry Volunteer Opportunities,
please contact: (714) 921-8307
about our Programs
- Click on Create Account (must be a parent or adult ONLY)
- Fill out all of the required information on the USER REGISTRATION form and submit.
- Check your email for an “ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT” email.
- Click on the link from the email to activate your new ACCOUNT.
- Once your Acount is active, LOG IN to the San Antonio Church website.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to your Account page to verify that all the information is correct. Here you can update your information.
- You must activate your Account and be logged in before you can start registering your children into our Faith Formation Programs.
- No. Your Account is unique and only one Account for each email address.
- You can go to Forgot PASSWORD? and enter your email address you used for your Account and press “Get New Password”, email address is recommended but you may enter your username instead.
- You will receive a instant email with a link to create a new password.
- Click on the link and enter your new password for your Account.
- Also NOTE: if you do not get an email within seconds, please check your SPAM and or JUNK folder on your server.
- No, Creating a new Account is not recommended as it will not allow you to view any previous submitted forms.
- If you have a new email, please contact our webmaster and ask for an email change on your Account.
Online registration for Religious Education Classes Preschool through 8th grade will open on June 24, 2019 at 9:00 am. Registrations will be accepted through Friday, September 27, 2019. Registration and class placement are handled on a first come, first served basis
All classes begin the week of Sunday, October 6, 2019
Online registration for Confirmation and SALT will begin June 4.
Confirmation 1: Registration is open through August 31, and additional students will be accepted as space is available.
Confirmation 2: Returning teens need to registered for the second year of the program. We encourage you to complete this as soon as possible so you can receive the calendar and other information in a timely manner.
SALT: We kick off the year with our first event on June 20, and we meet throughout the summer as we prepare for the upcoming year. Register as soon as you can!