San Antonio Vacation Bible School 2019
June 24 – 28, 9:00 am – 12:30 noon
How do I create a new User Profile?
Click here for instructions on how to create your NEW user profile: Before you can register your children, you must create a New User Profile, you must be a parent or guardian ONLY to create a profile and register your child. For best results, please use a desktop or laptop computer.
How old do my children need to be to participate?
Elementary Campers are children entering grades 1-5 in the Fall.
Preschool Campers are children entering Kindergarten in the fall as well as Preschoolers who are 3 years old by June 1, 2019, and potty-trained.
How much does VBS cost?
(fee includes camp t-shirt)
|CAMPER & 5-day PARENT Volunteer
(fees include camper & parent volunteer t-shirt):
|CAMPER Early Bird
Register May 3-5, 2019 and save.
No other discounts can be applied.
(fees include camp t-shirt & snacks)
|$65 – per Child||$40 – per Child
*Please note: You must register to Volunteer first to get your discount code.
|$55 – per Child||$15 – per Teen|
When are the Registration Dates?
Early Bird Online registration for Campers begins May 3, 2019 at 9:00 am and will remain open until midnight May 5, 2019.
Online registration for Campers begins May 6, 2019 at 9:00 am. Registration will remain open until June 2, 2019, or until Camp is full.
Online registration for Volunteers begins May 3. Registration will be open through June 2, 2019
How do I register my children?
If you have a child(ren) entering Preschool through 5th Grade in the Fall, please follow these three easy steps:
- Parents: From the Home pages, login to San Antonio Church, click the link to VBS Registration, or create a user Profile
- Click on “ADD VBS CAMPERto register your children and complete an online registration for each child, e-sign, and submit.
- Fees must be paid to complete your registration! See fees above that apply for each child.
How do I register to volunteer?
TEEN VOLUNTEERS: If you are a teen (entering 6th grade in the Fall through age 17) wanting to volunteer, please follow these three easy steps:
- Parents: From the home page, login to San Antonio Church, click the link to VBS Registration, or create an user Profile.
- Click on “ADD VBS TEEN” to register and a Parent must complete the Online Form, e-sign, and submit.
- Fees must be paid to complete your registration. $15 for each teen volunteer.
ADULT VOLUNTEERS: If you are an adult (18-years or older) wanting to volunteer, please follow these three easy steps:
- Click the link to ADD VBS ADULT from the VBS Registration page.
- Complete the Online Form, e-sign, and submit. All adults must be finger-printed and complete an on-line safety training. Please contact the Religious Education Office at (714) 974-2053 for Finger Printing and Safe Environment Training. Fees may apply.
- If you are a 5 day volunteer and have a CAMPER to register, you will receive a discount code to use with your VBS Camper registration. Must be a parent or legal guardian ONLY to receive discount.
ADULT VOLUNTEERS NEEDING CHILD CARE: If you are an adult volunteer and are in need of childcare during camp hours, please follow these three easy steps:
- Before you complete your Adult Volunteer Online Registration, add your child to the Nursery registration section of the form.
- Complete your child’s information, e-sign, and add to your volunteer form.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your volunteer form is submitted.
- A 5-day volunteer will receive a separate email with a camper discount code.
How do I know what size t-shirt to get?
T-shirt sizes are as follows:
I am not able to Volunteer for VBS, are there other ways I can help?
You can support our VBS program with a donation(s) of a gift card(s), especially to Vons, Costco, or Staples. These will be used to purchase supplies for our VBS program. You can drop off your donations in the Religious Ed Office, Parish Office, or any time during our VBS Kick-off in the Courtyard on April 28, after all Masses. You may also donate online. Click below to make a monetary donation.
How do I stay up-to-date on all of the important camp information?
If I have any questions, who can I ask?
Please direct your questions to our VBS Directors.
Misty Schumacher & Armi Peregrino
or call the Religious Education Office (714) 974-2053
Please note: most correspondence will be via email.
Please be sure to check your email for VBS information.
If you do not get a confirmation after each of your online registrations, please make sure to check your spam folder.